View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 28, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road
Default Attention:Something Important.

Assalamoalilikum,

To All Esteemed Members, Moderators, Admin,

I want to bring this important issue under notice of all of you that we all usually copy & paste different articles from different sources but without any prior right. There are many sources which do not let their articles broadcost or reproduce without a written permission from respective authority. PINR(Power and Interest News Report) is among those sources and it gives out the following statement.

Statement of PINR (www.pinr.com),

Quote:
The Power and Interest News Report (PINR) is an independent organization that utilizes open source intelligence to provide conflict analysis services in the context of international relations. PINR approaches a subject based upon the powers and interests involved, leaving the moral judgments to the reader. This report may not be reproduced, reprinted or broadcast without the written permission of inquiries@pinr.com. All comments should be directed to content@pinr.com.
So it is humbly requested to everyone, that first seek written permission from respective souce and then paste articles freely because our moral standards preaches the same. I copied and pasted articles from PINR to different Global Discussion Forums with a proper written permission which they usually give to everyone easily but they do not give liberty to modify or edit their articles.

I also brought this issue under attention of Miss Naqvi in her thread.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/compulsor...html#post24394

I hope that this issue will be regarded as a matter of great concern.

Kind Regards,