View Single Post
Old Friday, December 17, 2010

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
You mean to say that A PMS officer,who was recruited in grade 17,is working in grade 16 as District Food Controller?Does this make any sense?
i do not say that DFC's have been inducted through Combined competitive exam becoz now a days they are recruited on the basis of Agriculture related qualification thrpugh ppsc or PMS according to new policy.so DFC's must have agriculture qualification background.they recruited in BPS 16 sir...in this way it makes sense

Quote:
Secondly,DFCs have never been inducted through Combined Competitive Exam as per my info.These are PMS Officers who after their training, work as DFCs,DMOs,Special Judicial Megistrate Assistant Director Anti-corruption..etc in the field.
DFC's are not equal to assistant Director becoz Assistant Director is a BPS 17 and DFC is 16

Quote:
Do you want to say that Nazar Gondal is making all postings/Transfers in Punjab?If you say so,then my dear brother!you are completely mistaken.FYI,Punjab govt. makes all transfers/Postings in Punjab Food Department.
after all he is a federal minister for food and agriculture,,,,,he can do so

regards

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, December 17, 2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: bbc code