View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 18, 2010

mesogynist is on a distinguished road

though i do not want to discourage you but the harsh fact is that almost 99 percent jobs are being sold out for money in k.pk...merit gets severely violated and the real eligibility standard is the money.so do go for tests and interviews but dun have any hopes in mind,just keep it as a revision exercise.i had also applied for grade 17 job in local govt ministry ,am 5th out of 900 candidates but the minister`s relative has asked for 25 lac rupees and i say this with full responsibility.these days no one would judge you matter and skills,to the extent that papers get re written to benefit certain candidates.transparency international`s report very aptly describes the corruption of kpk govt.
so brother keep your hopes low,even i have heard that what ever lil transparency you can have is kept in pms exam and there too sometimes they ask for money after interview.i know many would disagree but this is one sad reality.i even approached supreme court and cm but to no avail.so cheers and pray that sanity prevails amongst our leaders.