View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 19, 2010

nathanalgren is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hi,

English literature can be a scoring subject if u have a natural aptitude towards it. In 2010, indo pak history, mass com, islamyat were less scoring, it has been said now that mass com is catastrophic but i checked da marksheet of one of da failed candidates who got 64 in mass com. So i believe you can score well in any subject n ENGLISH LIT IS NO EXCEPTION N IN 2010 MANY PPL GOT 110 PLUS MARKS IN IT.

HOWEVER, the thing is it requires extensive study, i am also an eng lecturer BPS17 in a Govt college n i am an aspirant for 2010, whatever research i have done over da subject is that if you ENJOY STUDYING LITERATURE N IT COMES TO YOU NATURALLY then one shud go for it otherwise if you feel that such an extensive study would be an uphill task for you then go for da subjects that require less time.

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH ENG LIT IS NOT ITS MYTH THAT ITS LOW SCORING BUT ITS EXTENSIVE SYLLABUS THAT REQUIRES SOME TIME TO FINISH IT. FOR THOSE WHOM READING LITERATURE IS A DELIGHT N WHO HAVE A COMMAND OVER IT THEY SHOUD GO FOR IT.......

BEST OF LUCK.

Regards,

Nathan Algren.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathanalgren For This Useful Post:
madiha alvi (Sunday, April 14, 2013), unsolved_Mystery (Sunday, December 19, 2010)