View Single Post
Old Monday, December 20, 2010
39th CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit no 233

dr adnan rana will become famous soon enoughdr adnan rana will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=floydian;248028]@Dr Zaidi, Mossavir n others

Hate is a strong word. N i have nothing against mlcg.

I just dislike those who paint rosy pictures n spread wrong info regardning any css occupational group.

The csps on this forum are role model for juniors. It doesn't suit them to indulge in useless arguments and/or disrespect other csps or occupational groups. Secondly, what message is being conveyed in this thread??? ok let me tell you...
  • suck the blood of taxpayers of this poor n unfortunate country
  • to hell with values, recognition, devotion, hardwork, respect, honesty,loyalty n promotions... just look for car, malee, bangla, n dream about contacts with army officers for serving personal interests
  • misguiding juniors to place an underrated, unsought and 'thigar' group in top 4
  • instilling a wrong sense of superiority based on lies and rubbish
  • slandering other groups/officers for nothing
  • indulging in false self praise
  • n cracking senseless stupid jokes

I think Pakistan needs honest, devoted and hardworking officers...not mindless self indulgent blood sucking leeches.

regards,
floydian

please stop it guys..
i think this thread projected all what was required by a beginner or new entarnt...wt else you ppl want to extract out of it...?
MLCG is a good group and i really like this group NOT bcos of this thread projection but my own assessment and A FEW relations....but honestly this group is of NUMBER 7......so please stop it and let the ppl PREFER WHAT THEY WANT FROM CSS....

@floydian
i relly second ur points.