View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

@ all
Guys we all have already disscussed the pros and cons of this group (I think each and everything with "references"). Mossavir started this thread and mentioned a lot of things about this group which a lot of people does not knew before and that is really good thing to do. I really appreciate that brother. Upto that it was very fine but the discussion heated up when some of our dear fellows started saying that this group is even better than DMG, PSP and FSP (Leaving behind IRS and Customs). Then Floydian stepped in and showed us the other side of this picture and I think his points are very valid. We never said that this is a bad group or anything like that, the only point of ours was this is one of the best groups if you are a lover of facilities(state owned cars, bungalows and servents) but the maximum promotion for the officers of this group is grade 20 and they are not independant in making the policies of cantonments even. Moreover, they do not serve the general public as their jurisdiction is restricted only to the cantonments. Everything is clear now let the aspirants decide where to place it in their choices. Look guys everybody has his own perception about every group and everybody is free to give his views. Thats what all of us have done. So friends peace now and look forward towards the future instead of fighting.

Regards,