View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 22, 2010

breerah Fatima is on a distinguished road
Default reasons of backwardness

I have gone through an article written by Dr.Asghar Ali Engineer.I truely agreed to his opionion.The causes of Backwardnes are according to him

1-Lack of investment in education sector,it is not more than 2 percent of their GDP

2-LacK of investment on technolology.Even the richest muslim state rely upon US west technology rather acquiring them or establishing a university.Any scientist that arose from MUslim Umah is only because of his personal efforts not due to the patronage of any Muslim government.They are uasally exiled by the Muslim countries.

Here i would like to quote Dr.A.Q.Khan's interview to newsweek.He said that it is not the people of pakistan who ditched me or took me wrong.It was the government that took me wrong.And common people can easily befooled by the crooks.

3-The excessive role of islamic theologian in the life of a common muslim.They promote voilence in the minds of muslims.Just due to them we are failed to get rid some below standard sectrian conflicts.

4-Women in islamic countries are deprived of all those rights given by Islam.Even in Saudi Arabia women do not possess right to vote.We all knew about that.

5-The main thinking that Islam is distinct of Democracy.Islam,infact,promulgate real and pure democracy.The democracy which is the carrier of peace,is only formulated by Islam.
But it is also not true to Under the name of Islamic political party,one can do any type of corruption.Islam should be implemented not confined to title only.Infact despite title Islam must be present every where as law.I dont belive on orthodoxy,it is "peace and justice for all' that is the mean of ISLAM.