View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 22, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  136

brainy82 is on a distinguished road

well its time for me to step in noww!!
well..:thinkin

Point#1) 85% people in all departments of civil services are currupt morally
and ethically. Reason: people go into the services with a BIG image but the fact is that its not actually that bright as it is imagined...Meager salaries then lead to curruption coz u hav to maintain a status as well..Considering this fact if MLCG offers u a house, a car n servants..i guess then u can perform ur duty with more honesty. Dont think abt it if ur from a well off family coz then u wont understand it that how much important house and money is for supporting and running ur family!! If u cant afford fees of beaconhouse for ur children being a csp or ur family is suffering to bhaar mai jata hai sara patriotism!! Be practical and a realist!!

Point#2) Every group has its pros and cons plus ppl working in a single grp may have different experinces based on their circumstance there is no hard n fast rule that if im feeling grt bing in mlc someone else will also!! Everyone has a different perspective of life and is warmly welcome to embrace their philosophy of living.

Point#3) Its not about the power or authority.. In my view even if u r a buttler even then u shud perform ur duty with honesty...Soo many ppl have been in key posts wat have they done remarkably??? If u hav potential u can do anything anywhere..Plus the real test is where challenge is!! If ur working in a place which offers no black money how wud u test the strength of ur character?? everybody looks clean in clean water!!!

Point#4) wat i have researched about this grp is that Facilities wise its the number 1 grp NOT authority wise!! If u want to live a peaceful life go for it n besides we have been allocated in our respective grps which cant be changed so be calm u have to pay for pros and cons of ur grp onlyyy...dont bother to think abt others sooo much!!
For juniors: Do Not beleive us coz u really dont know a thing unless ur into it!!! Everybody here is talking abt wat they have listened or perceived..Do your own research talk to the ppl in the srvice not the aspirants!!

Lastly i would like to share that i placed it on number 1 before writtenbut then on advice of my teacher i placed it on number 3 after DMG, Income Tax and Customs and so far very happy with it!! cozz being a girl it seems veryy peaceful.thx!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brainy82 For This Useful Post:
aniya warraich (Sunday, November 25, 2012), Arfeen Zubair (Wednesday, December 22, 2010), j87ibz (Saturday, July 16, 2011), Seemab (Monday, February 24, 2014)