View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 22, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Hey,

Can anyone guide me regarding this one....Am i suppose to memorize the articles of various constitutions or just understanding their state systems/ setup is necessary? I think there is no way they wud ask me to replicate the articles or sections.
No, you don't need to memorize all the articles of various constitutions. However, you MUST cover (not necessarily memorize the exact words) important articles like fundamental rights(e.g. article 19 in Indian Constitution, articles 8-28 in pk), separation of powers in US constitution (Article 1, Section 1,2 n 3), principles of policy (articles 36-50 in Indian C, articles 29-40 in pk C), the President (article 41 in pk) ... and so on.

Secondly, you should have a crystal clear picture of their state systems/setups etc. And finally, you should be able to draw a comparison/contrast of all the constitutions like... powers of US President vs Paki President n PM vs Indian President n PM vs UK PM vs French President, powers of US Congress vs Pk Senate vs Rahiya Sabha... etc etc etc.

p.s don't take the Indian n French Constitutions lightly if you want to stand out in the competition.

regards,
floydian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
aphrodite (Thursday, December 23, 2010), Hudiba (Tuesday, February 15, 2011)