View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 25, 2010
38th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 -Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaibjamro View Post
hey my name is Muhammad Zuhaib Jamro a law graduate and i hope im not intruding into this thread..
mussa my query is to you i have kept mercantile law as my optional as i have the legal background i have done both company and contract in my llb, my query is how much time will the whole subject take to prepare considering my legal background and how would you suggest me to go about the subject as in which areas are the most important and which shall be done first..
Bro main ne to paper se do din pehle prha tha and I got 78 marks. If you have the back ground then you can go for it. It will not take more than 20 days to you.Major portion is contract act , partnership , company law

Quote:
Originally Posted by saneha View Post
n ap mje apna e-mail id b dy do, agr apko dny me koi prob na ho to
meri profile se le lo. Aur 2011 k papers k baad hi inform kia ja skta hai. 2012 k baad krna kuch ziada hi samjhdari ho jati hai
Hazaron alfaz khud-b-khud bikhar jayenge.
The Following User Says Thank You to mussaa For This Useful Post:
zuhaibjamro (Sunday, December 26, 2010)