View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 25, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor 1983 View Post
Bro the latest list goes upto to i think 8th or 10 feb for interviews.Plus they haven't put up my psychological date which has a gap of atleast 15 days with interview.Do you think they still might get my interview before the exams.The new schedule is pretty comprehensive you see, we're are not in even january and they have released schedule upto 8 feb.Personally i think the candidates left out from this list will have psych and interviews after the Feb exams, simply because they are not even scheduling the psychological in january or feb.Although, i'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
Yes definitely interviews won't be completed till march, but psychological will be all finished before exam. Logically till 15th january, 255 candidates will be done and till 15th february, 510 candidates will be coverd, while the remaining candidates can be assessed in 10 days. Interview will go beyond exam. This is my understanding keeping in view the pace of FPSC.