View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 26, 2010

z.dalvi is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cngfitted77777 View Post

well i gave my last paper of c.s.s 2010 yesterday...it was a hell of an exam .....as it was my 1st experience so it was some thing new to learn in every paper i gave .....the 1st shock came to me was that there was no line in the answer sheets,,,,well i am used to write words small and online so it created a lot of mess when i can't balance my lines and writing properly.....
@ yes its true but to be very frank... one fall down if he/she not prepares his/her self in advance before going to achieve task.

the second best thing i learned that always bring lot of pens with you , because when i ask a guy sitting in front of me to give his spare pen,,he replied ( its competitive exams even giving you a pen means that you will more then then me) i was shocked to hear that....
@ for this i can only say.... A student without pen is like soldier without gun.

the third thing i learned that nobody show you his m.c.q's sheet they put there hands on it and stare at you.....even if you ask some heading from them they will tell you wrong because nobody wants that you get good marks and he gets bad .....the data sheet made all things very worse....i had papers 4 days continuous it means 8 papers 24 hours of papers writing....hardly got 10-12 hours in all in these 4 days....
@css is not ping pong. it is the only exam that solely conduct upon merit. if an aspirant like you and me hope for what u described above will be injustice with all of us. its game of minds no need to ask from anyone.

well i prepared well from books but all papers were very general and analytical and one needs lots of thing while answering the questions.....you cant copy paste from the book because every question has some cheeky tricks in it....well it was a very eye opening experience and i learned a lot and i hope everyone who has given the papers have learned a lot from their experiences .bye khuda hafiz
@ A good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment. my friend this is your experience and you will take good judgment in future after having bad judgment. Good luck.