View Single Post
Old Monday, December 27, 2010

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

@floydian
with the address of QUAID to ppl of U.S nd other evidences i dnt think there is any doubt about JINNAHz PAKISTAN..but still a number of question remains there
wt abt two nation theory bcz although it is silent abt whether the new land for muslims wud an islamic state or not but if try to extract hw this country wud be then there can nt be any doubt of it being an islamic state...hwever our guiding principle shud be our QUAID cz no one other cud hve a more clear thinking abt why PAKISTAN was demanded nd needed nd its ideology..

was the state esablished by our prophet HAZRAT MUSTAFA(SAAWW) at madina or makkah a theocratic state?if yes then why shud we be afraid of having one?if not then is there any concept of islamic state in muslim world?if there is then wt is that if nt theocratic?nd yes meesaq a madina was done under some special circumstances nd we can nt take it as a role model for an islamic state generally cz in that case muslims were weaker nd lesser in strength

r u against a islamic theocratic state?if yes then why..wts the harm in it cz islam gives more rights to the minorities then any other system

nd yes i hve taken theocracy here as a religious authority which can also be an islamic state
moreover the reign of KHULFA A RASHIDEEN was a reign of theocratic people cz all of them were religious authorities

@sabir basheer the saying quoted by you dont points out at a concept of islamic state..it points out at the freedom, which muslims wud hve after being independent from india,to practice islam freely nd without any fear which was nt possible otherwise....

@floydian..this has gone a bit away from the topic of the thread but this is correlated with each other nd i think ur comments on this wud be helpful

nd yes the concept of a secular state is sometimes misunderstood..it is not as bad a concept...for example in case of india it is best suited..as was at the time of meesaq a madina