View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dorothy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
Actually us baat ko rehne do. phr naya issue shuru ho jae ga.
I have a piece of advice for u people and for myself too.
" Aik amm shaks ko usually life main aik dafa mehnat krna parti hai. Ya jwani main ya burhapay main. Its better k wo mehnat hum jwani main kr len jb hamary pas energy bhi hai aur behtr opportunity bhi.Ab maujen maro gay to old age main mehnat krni paray gi jb himmat aur takat km ho jati hain."
faisla to ab hamara hai k ash aur skoon kb krna hai
akal ki baat kr k chakar a jatay hain.
well mussa it is good to have a practical approach towards life but it doesnt mean dat one should disturb the balance of life.....and this is quite in accordance with human nature dat one lacks concentration attimes which let us think that we cant do a certain thing just like in case of a student who asked for help at this forum.....i request all the aspirants and students that dont start threatning yourself in a way dat if you failed in certain exam than dats the end of the game.....i agree that youth is theprimetime for struggle and hardwork but i bbelieve we have to struggle our whole life...............so cheer up .....if any of you have time and options avail it...try every option you came across...i have seen brilliant officers resigning from service.....i have seen ppl being less focused in huge tasks and projects.........and css is just a competitive exam ...either you will do it or5 you fail....in both the cases you are going to learn...just beleve in yourself....live a beautifull life......as you guys are young .....you never know about your old age......just imagine you made a sucseesful career but not a sucssesful social life then wat you will do......submit yourself to the will of god and see the miracles................put yo best once then leave everything on GOD......and please stop being pessimistic i always quote my father quote to my friends ...my fatger use to say me k insan charpai se girayga,tou zameen se tou nahi giray ga........and he always mean it....so be v optimistic...study without pressure,,,,i hope you all will takecare of yourself............know thyself somebody rightly said...so burry the worries....and smile from heart....wat if tensions or griefs or failures are there...........time will never be same......