Well, yet another set of queries
1. Is there any surety bond in PMS or not? If yes then of how much duration and what amount?
2. Are PMS batch people imparted training (like CSA) or not? If yes then of how much duration and of what type?
3. Moreover, if there is any bond in PMS and one clears CSS in due course of time, then what is the fate of that very bond? Do we need to pay it or it can be adjusted in CSS?
4. Whats the TAKE HOME PAY
of a PMS Officer, both in training (if any) as well as once posted. I believe he is hired in BS-17. Please quote in quantitative figures as I dont know what is the pay of a BS-17 officer
5. Does a PMS Officer enjoys benefits like a CSS officer or somewhat in a bit lesser degree (e.g. a CSP officer can have car, house, authority etc.)?
6. What about the number of leaves in a calendar year of a PMS officer? If possible, please draw a comparison between the leaves of a PMS officer vs that of CSP Officer.
7. Last, what are the different departments in which a PMS officer can be placed? Like CSS, do we have an option to give our preferences or we just have to count on the Provincial Government to decide it for us?
I know I have demanded too much but I need to make up my mind whether I should also try for PMS or just CSS
. Looking forward to your replies on all these queries