View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 29, 2010

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furqan Yousaf Khattak View Post
Definition of Riba / Sood / Interest = Excess on Principal Amount
Wat r banks doing???? They lend money n take interest (Excess) on that lended amount (Principal)
Their system is Riba Based....

alcohal=haram
who says=quran a majeed
but u can drink if under specific conditions
reason..dnt look at things as they appear but try to understand the prevailant circumstances

a muslim denying tauheed
not allowed in islam
can be done if there is a risk of life
nw cosider PAK banning these financial institution
consequences=country collapsing
islam allows a person to go against it teachings for even a single life then why not for a whole country
reason...dnt look at things with a stagnant approach nd try to understand the surroundings under which a phenomenon can be applied

brother i really like ur thinking..thinking with which u hate ribba...i m a muslim...i hate it more then anyone else...it needs to be erradicated nd replaced by an interest free system(dat can be done)...but for that there needs to be a change in system...u can nt jst go on saying that banks jobs r haram...if u dont hve these institutions u can nt even buy anaaj for ur ppl from other countries...nd yes i m no way advocating this system..it shud be changed but in the absence of an alternative we hve to rely on this(nt willingly)...nd btw changing it woud mean nt only changing this system but introducing a whole new economic(dat is why it is really tough at the moment as far as i think) system be it islamic or not so its nt only about jobs in bank being haram or nt..it is bigger then that ....