View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lady is on a distinguished road
Question Should I switich my job?

Asaalam o alekum everyone!

CSS Forum is like a one man show n i simply love it..while sometimes it acts like a mentor at another time it appears to me like Shakespeare's stage where the elements of interest is maintained by the diversity of problems their thoughtful solutions.

(It actuality appears to me like Hyde Park where people can say anything they want).

i have also sought solutions to different problems relating to here..

but today my problem is not related to CSS instead it is related to career shift.. i am sure i am going to get solution to this problem too, iA.

i have done MBA in Finance and by the grace of Almighty i am earing handsome amount. but my job is not related to my degree..but the real problem is that after completing my MBA and after having a year and a half work experience i have realized that i have always been inclined towards international relations, politics, governments, reading and writing and also print media.. And that is the reason why i do not feel contented with my performance and cannot give my 100 % in my job.

i want to switch my job but when i shared this idea with my friends they called me a rolling stone and discouraged me

i would like you people to kindly guide me if i need to improve my education/degree n what are the organizations where i can apply??

plz help..
Thank you!!