View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 01, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

there are some anchors/columnists whose job is to advertise, through newspaper columns or tv talkshows, only the good sides of their favourite politicians; among them is mr haroon rasheed who keeps praising mr khan evry now n then for nothing actually, which sometimes looks like mr haroon is on payroll of mr khan.
well see, mr khan has nvr been in any govt, has never been a minister or any cabinet member.. how can this haroon judge him n praise him on basis of nothing.. oh my God i feel pity on the ears of people who listen to this haroon when he talks.. he always talks like he's the most frustrated and depressed person of this nation with a high pitched such a crude voice.. will evr he stop creating frustration n depression among alrdy suffering nation..!!?
why he n jung group has to praise mr khan all the times... mr khan only knows the art of oratory and the art of collecting funds... did someone ask him what he did with over 3 billion rupees tht he along with mkrf recently collected for poor flood victims.. well well pls pardon, i am not really asking to mk his accountability bcuz still he's nothing.. i am just trying to say, we must not be running after someone who only knows the skill of gud bagpiping n shudnt be like those innocent kids who ran after tht tricky bagpiper and never returned agn..
all khan fans pls dont mind, i dont like ths player and his pvt employee mr haroon rashid.. i didnt like the article thts why just thought to share my views.. hope democracy n freedom of thoughts will prevail and my post will be approved by respected mods..