View Single Post
Old Monday, January 03, 2011
SIBGA-TUL-JANAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

sibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the rough

After reading the topic First question came in my mind is that y an individual commit crimes? what the reasons behind that?

In my opinion there may b many socioeconomic factors, different circumstances, their background, activities, frustrated behaviors & social injustices involved.

Today we have totally forgotten our moral values, roots & religion. That’s y we have no peace of mind. We even don’t discuss our problems within the family. So we can assume such kind of cases/result. Its really an alarming situation.

I dont think so that early marriage is a solution to minimize such crimes. An individual should b marry when he attain the age/state of maturity. When he/she may b in a position to fullfil his/her responsibilies.

"Every marriage needs financial stability without that marriage is a disaster"

I agree that Allah has promised the "RIZQ" vo to mil k rahay ga.Bt one sould also put an effort to earn livelihood .

"Dowry is curse" we all know but we dont implement that in our lives i know it has deep roots in our society. But ONLY YOUTH can take action against it to eradicate."Ager hum aur mamlaat me ghair nation k culture ko copy/ follow kertay hai to un ki kuch achi qadron ko kion nai adapt ker sktay?"THINK OVER IT"

According to me Solution lies down to practice the teaching of islam in a true sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibgakhan For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Monday, January 03, 2011)