View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Make NIKKAH easy and ZINA difficult

Dear Fellows;
Allah says in Quran in Surah Al-Imran Ayah: 110: (intrepetation of meaning)

"3:110 Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.........."

If you analyze carefully the above qouted ayah, there are two things one have to do to control a society;

1. enjoining what is right
2. forbidding what is wrong

Let me share my views in the light of above;

1. Enjoying what is right:
Under this comes all the activites including;
a. Tableegh-e-deen across all the walks of life, educating people in the light of Quran and Sunnah regarding such issues.
b. Promoting Islamic teachings and thier importance through media and all other means. This will help society from being away from evil.
c. Promoting Prophetic way of living a life. Making people understand how our Prophet Muhammad (saw) and Sahaba (RA) used to marry.
d. Easing Nikkah by disallowing any rituals which are not allowed in Islam.

2. Forbidding what is wrong:
Under this Hukm, following activities shall be carried out;
a. Forbidding all activities which drive society (not only youth) to gumrahi. This will include controlling your media, banning anything (advertisments, dramas etc.) promoting valgularities graphically or verbally.
b. Enforcing strict laws in accordance with Quran and Sunnah, to control the crimes.

By this, you will make NIKKAH easy and ZINA difficult.
Unfortunately, today in our society, NIKKAH (marriage) has become difficult, and ZINA as easy as possible.

A Muslim's role is NOT ONLY Enjoining the Ma'aroof but also Forbidding the MUNKIR.

Note:
I will try to post something on Islamic way of marriage someday InshAllah.

Ma'asalama
Farrah Zafar (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), tknw01 (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)