View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 04, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
Is taking 27 BULLETS on your chest purge you of all your crimes.Then let me go n rob the bank fled the country some where in France or USA n live happily.

Then come back after 10 or 15 years to be hanged for my robbery...purged of all my sins..n go straight to heaven.blessed by God.

In life a villain In death a hero...now start worshiping me becaz I offered my life..

Is this what you wanted to say Saad.
My dear friend,

first of all look into your english. There's a lot of room for improvement.

Secondly, you appear quite hot-tempered. It ought to be best to deal with it timely.

My post was supposed to be a eulogy to his Death, not Life. I said he was the perfect personification of a villain in life. That should sum it up.

When any person is killed unjustly, he is referred to as a Shaheed. It is indisputed that a Shaheed is purged of all his sins, is it not?

It is everybody's discretion to believe what he likes, but i would prefer to believe that Taseer was killed unjustly and I would not hesitate in considering him a martyr.

Have you never heard of the countless stories where disbelievers are blessed by God in the end due to one small good deed (Jewish Lady who fed a hungry dog once). Maybe God liked some deed of Taseer and granted him the best possible end anybody could wish for (Unjust murder/Martyrdom). Can you deny God's power to do so?

God works in mysterious ways my friend. Don't ever consider his power of forgiveness so shallow and his love for his people so hollow that he would stoop to our ignorant levels of thought.

This is what i believe. For some reason, God has bestowed Taseer with the most honourable exit even i envy. If you differ, so you may.

Taking 27 bullets does not make him my hero; taking 27 at the hands of a cowardly fanatic FOR a just cause MAKES him my Hero. You need to comprehend the whole thing in its entirety.

Best
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saad Qaisrani For This Useful Post:
1919 (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Raz (Tuesday, January 04, 2011), Shooting Star (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), tknw01 (Tuesday, January 04, 2011)