View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 05, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
Taseer was brave and ready to die...
For god sake...atleast we should not project such rascals....they r the real hippocrates and will b buried in the depth of hell...the man who spent his whole life plunged in wine,wealth and woman..u r making him a nation,s hero,a hero of islamic republic of pakistan...everyone should keep this thing in mind..the punishment of blashphemy is death..and this not my law .this is a divine law and no body in this universe in authorized to change in it...whatever we r but atleast we should b clear about our religion..
Before posting this sweet comment, did u my friend think for one little moment whether Taseer even committed Blasphemy?

If asking for the repeal of the Blasphemy laws, or at least revisiting them so that they are not abused in the future amounts to Blasphemy in your dictionary, then count me as your next Blasphemer.

For those celebrating his death, well the point is whatever corruption he did in life, he was not murdered for it. He was murdered by a bigot unjustly, and it is this fact that makes him our hero. The story would have been altogether different had he been killed for his corruption and drinking etc. That it was not my friend.

Learn to be tolerant and have a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nationlover786 View Post
@IMBINDAS and the others with him

I Compeletly argree with you.If the people's party worker can stage a protest against the killing of their party leader and can burn the valuables and property of their country so then how can i true Muslim tolerate anything wrong about his Holy Prophet(PBUH).I am with Qadri.
Read my previous comment. If you are so impressed, why not come and bang me and get the honor of becoming another Qadri yourself. After all, I'm another Blasphemer if i say that I believe in whatever Taseer said.

P.S: I hope you're not a Baloch. I'd hate to know that a fellow Baloch can have such bigoted mind processes.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, January 05, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Saad Qaisrani For This Useful Post:
Farid_Asclepius (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Mehrankhan (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Sandhurst (Thursday, January 06, 2011), Shooting Star (Thursday, January 06, 2011), tknw01 (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), zia bugvi (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)