Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Heaven is not a Place that you Go,when You Die.....
Its that Moment when you actually Feel ALIVE....

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and Discouraged men who kept on working....

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their Option...

Most New Books are forgotten within a Year, Specially by those who Borrow them"

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,...Its about learning to Dance in the Rain

Rozana khuch wakt apni Maa k saath guzara kro,kunk kul Qayamat k din ye wakt tumhari Mughfirat ka Zariya bun jae ga

Fighting with the world is easy,Either you Win or Lose...But Fighting with the close ones is difficult,If U Lose,U LOSE and even if U WIN,U LOSE

A small boy tried to lift a Heavy stone,but could not move it...His friend was watching him..he said"Are you sure you are using all your strength?..Boy told him"yes"...the Friend said"No you have not asked ME to help,IM YOUR FRIEND,IM YOUR STRENGTH....Friend are our real asset..Value them"

Beware of a man of One Book..

An investment in Knowledge always pays the best interest.

If you are not part of the cure,then you are part of the problem.

Faith is taking the first step,even when you dont see the whole staircase...(Martin Luther King Jr)

Our lives begin to end the day we become Silent about things that matter (Martin Luther King Jr)

Keep away from People who belittle your ambitions,..Small Peolpe always do that,but the really great make you feel that you too can become great...(Mark Twain)

To love is to risk not being loved in return.To hope is to risk Pain.To try is to risk Failure,but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk NOTHING....

Hope is the most exciting thing in Life and if you honestly believe that Love is out there,it will come.And if it doesnot come straight away there is still that chance all through your Life that it will..

Lonely hours are the best hours of Life,because its the only time you share your deepest secrets with the most Trusted Person in the world-YOURSELF-

Donot feel Sad that People remember you only when they need you...
Feel Happy that you are like a CANDLE that comes to their Mind when there is Darkness in their Lives.....

When MIRROR of Life gets dirty with Fog of Reality,..just try wiping it with your Faith in God,..You will see the Clear Reflection of your Dreams

Life is like a Sketch,we have to follow the outline,limit and Sequence.But the selection of colours of Love,Shades of thoughts,patterns of Feelings and shine of Emotions can change a sketch into a beautiful Picture....So,try to use the art of Sincerity,you will create a MASTER PIECE......

The DAY you Allow your Entire existence to believe in ALLAH and His Power over your Destiny,your Problems would be Reduced to ZERO

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.Nothing can be done without hope and Confidence.

Calmness is the way we show that we are trusting in God...

Worry is a total waste of Time.It doesnot change anything..All does it taint your mind and steals your joy..

I dont care when you Distrube Me...But I get distrub when you dont Distrub Me...

1-Best Relation in this World is:"when you hold the hand of a Person and the person walks with YOU without asking"WHERE"?and "WHY"???

Go Confidently in the Direction of your DREAMS

They say it takes a minute to find a special Person,an Hour to appreciate him but then an Entire Life to Forget him...

Being Happy doesnot mean that Everything is Perfect,it means you Decided to look beyond the Imperfections.....

Be great in act,as you have been in thought...

How Poor are they who have no Patience!what wound did ever Heal but by degrees...

I am not bound to please thee with my Answers..

We take Everything for granted,never give a thought that what If we lose it next moment,?

If you madly Hurt a Person who loves you madly,He might Forgive you....but will never Gather the Courage to LOVE you Again.....

Be Simple but look stylish...be tough but look soft..be tensed but look cool,be A Beginner but look Winner.....thats the way of LIFE....LiFE has no Pause Buttons!...Dreams have no Expiry Date!...Time has no Holiday!...So,dont waste single moment in Life....Live it,enjoy it and be thankful to ALLAH ALMIGHTY......

Life mein itni Ghaltiyan na karo k Pencil se Pehle Rubber khatum ho jae.....

We think there is enough time to live,but we never know which moment is the Last?..So share,care,Love and celebrate every moment of Life....

It feels Good to Stand on Ground&watch UP High at your AIM,
But It Feels BEST when You Stand Up High&others watch YOU as their AIM

Nothing ever becomes Real till it is Experienced,even a Proverb is no Proverb to you till your Life has illustrated it..

"TIGER"takes a step "Back"before it jumps forward,so whenever,Life pulls you "Back",dont worry,its going to lead you forward to a Great Victory.....(Napolean)

Jan lo agr tum apne "Rab"pe buht Bhrosa rkhte ho,ye bhi jaan lo k tumhara Rab is bharose ko kabhi tootne nhi de ga..Kon kehta hai k Allah nazar nhi ata? Aik wo to NAZAR ata hai,jub koi dosra nazar nhi ata....

Sometime,Prayer doesnot change the situation...but it changes our Atitude towards the Situation and gives us Hope which changes our Entire Life....
A busy Life Makes Prayer harder,but Prayers make Hard and Busy Life Easier....
So,Keep Praying Always and Remember me in your Prayers

I cannot teach you violence,as I dont myself believe in it,.I can only teach you not to bow your heads before anyone even at the cost of your Life...(Gandhi)

The Weak can never Forgive,.Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong...(Gandhi)

"If a stone is broken by the last stroke,that doesnot mean first stroke was useless...success is the Result of Everyday Effort...

Arrow goes forward only after pulling into backward....Bullet goes forward after pressing the trigger backward...Every human being will get happy...only after facing the difficulties in their life path...So,dont afraid to face your difficulties...They will Push you forward...

Dont let what people think and say about you because it effects you alot...dont expect anything from anyone because anyone can do anything,but be nice to the world and most importantly be yourself...
Abar e Rehmat (Thursday, January 06, 2011), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Friday, January 07, 2011), Shooting Star (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), venom (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)