View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 05, 2011
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about
Default My Plan for CSS/PMS is final

@ Zaman: Well dear, thanks for the advice . But I have now decided to go for Public Sector as all my family is there and I find myself misfit in the private sector in general and banking in particular. All I am thinking is whether I move to this Contractual Job for CSS/PMS or stay at Banking. Banking to by no means is my career as it is totally opposite to my temperament .

@ Raz: Dear, thanks a lot for your advice. I have locked my career target now which is A PERMANENT JOB in Public Sector and CSS/PMS Officer in Particular. The priority of course is as follows:

1st choice is CSS (I already have 3 in my family)
2nd choice is PMS (2 in my family)

All I need is to decide between these two jobs as a gateway and secondly to have it as just another job in worst case if all 6 attempts (3 of PMS and 3 CSS) backfire.

Plus plz confirm if there is any truth regarding the cutting of adhoc allowance etc.

Looking forward

Plz advice which years of attempts are better for CSS (as PMS is not announced regularly ). Please provide option out of these:
2012, 2013, 2014 or 2011, 2012, 2013