View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 06, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

khan saab's mind n stance wt i hv observed...
story is of taseer's murder, bt khan saab wud try n bring in govt's inability n corrupt approach to gt the attention of young n sentimental listeners..
now i wana say he's puppet of establishment... shocked.. well dont be.. it's my personal view.. see,
khan saab is always of the view tht we dont need america to deal wth the extremists n terrorists thus he wants US to get going..
khan saab favours dialogue wth radical groups
khan saab is seen telling tht ppp n nawaz league hv hidden agreemnt to continue wth present system.. khan saab is nt willing to accept the reality of two big representatives of people i.e pp n nawaz league..
and this all is same wt establishmnt wants actually..

someone said kaptaan..lol it sounds so gud.. kaptan saab only knows to hurl a bat n hit for sixer bt has no clear pragmatic approach.. he's art of catching the attention of depressed n frustrated ppl by his evr green same punches of speech.. same stories.. same way of presenting rathar pretending to be real hero..

onething, establishment (they're ghosts) always wants one or two parties in their lap to lower the vote bank of strong parties.. hv yur observation; jus for few days kp khan saab on observation with reference to ghost establishmnt, u wud kno he wants almost the same wt our ghosts want...
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Thursday, January 06, 2011)