View Single Post
Old Friday, January 07, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Neither has surge in petrol prices ever helped decreasing inflation. Though the decision was of political nature as govt couldn't absorb the outstanding political scores by leftist parties in the parliament. But the end consumers, common public, is not concerned with the so-called political decrease. They are concerned with their day to day needs. I am myself a student of finance but to be very honest, all economic terminologies practically flop in pakistan due to one biggest reason that increased unpredictability and haphazardness in the structure which we term as CORRUPTION.
Reversal of prices immediately decreased the fairs of public transport by APTA which shows that increment in petrol prices has direct effect on common man. People are not concerned with parliamentary structures or minority Govt or majority govt. What they are concerned with, is the income to face their day to day expenses which has become so expensive and impossible that can be better described in last year's economic turmoil.
SBP is not an autonomous body, under heavy debts being piled up day-day govt affairs are being run by those debts. But it only contributes in unleveling the balances rather fighting back for good governance.
The biggest disease and problem, i have found, is the CORRUPTION......IF Govt took some exemplary steps to lessen corruption definitely the hike in inflation and imbalance in revenue and exp will be bearable soon....