View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabab Khan
Hi Impossible!
I appreciate ur sensibility, but can we define wats usefull and wats not in terms of discussion. Discussion is an exchange of views, since every person has its own, different people are bound to have contrary views on the topic, then wat becomes important than the question itself, is the way in which its asked and at times that ignites the unrequired issues and
discussions lose their purpose.
Its a human restriction and bound to happen, but also a test for the morality and the character. One is supposed to pass through such situations , undiverted, but humans are only humans, and bound to make mistakes.
Well i really appreciate that all of u like to discuss but i dont undrstand hat y sont u people prefer to discuss intelecual stuff. Instead you people start to take it personally. Hope there would be no more mistakes coz it is really bad to repeat the mistakes.

I will really love to discuss if u participate in the intellectual discussions taking place in other sections of he forum. Go to gupshup section, discusion section, essay section, etc. I guarentte u that u will enjoy over there.

Regards