View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 12, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
@Hafiz Isthiaq thanx for sharing it.
I have a problem i try my best to say my prayers regularly but i can't. I don't know what's wrong with me but when I say my prayers it mesmerizes me and i start hating and getting away from this materialistic world. It's like a trans,a spell which bounds me. But, then again a time comes when i feel like going away from Allah , like "m not talking to u Allah Mian " . I know it is not good not to say Prayers for months but i don't want to just do a duty i want to say my prayers from core of my heart , with full attention .
Sm ppl say that u r friend of Allah, v few ppl have such kind of relation with Allah in which they fight with him, then they have friendship . I just talked to Allah and share my problems with him only, but the time which i spend with him is v short. I offer prayers for 1 month and then again a 2 or 3 month break then again i went back to him. It's like I will loose myself if i continue my contact with him .
And sm ppl call me Kafir as I do not say my prayers regularly or I use such words for Allah that he is my friend . I really don't know where do i stand??
I got peace of heart and soul when i share everything with Alah, but i never understand why do i go away from him??

You should listen to bayaanz of Moulana Tariq Jameel. InshAllah you will get your peace of heart and soul.
Call for Change (Friday, January 14, 2011)