View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 12, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 32

Ms Emyra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Thanx a load for the valuable advice!
One more Question though. Cud u suggest a gud book for islamiat considering the disastrous paper of last yr? which one wud have all the nitty-gritty stuff?
papers of 2010, if you go through, you ll find that most of the questions were "general" in nature.
especially when it comes to papers of islamiyat and pak affairs, u ll find the same trend of not being specific about any topic as in "write down the 14 points of Quaid" or "what are the articles of faith in Islam" so on n so forth.

These papers were rather analytical in nature so all those who hv a habit of cramming and vommiting in exams are in a big trouble! so what i would suggest is that attempt the islamiyat exam in english..if u r good at it..generally people attempting islamiyat in eng get good scores. well thats what people say. and then just have a basic idea of islam its teachings its articles of faith n comparison with other religions. and prepare a list of about 20-25 ayahs n hadith that can be written in exam acc to the context of question. plus if u dunt remember any ayah or hadith in that context then dunt try to forcefuly insert or adjust any bec it will have a negative impact..trust me.

Moreover I would suggest you to post queries in the relevant thread. since u asked about islamiyat here so i gave my suggestion here too.
good luck

regards