View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

I totally agree with imbindas

We all are just focusing on one point that Mr. Salman Taseer support the minorities, why cant u see that, that particular women said against our Prophet and the anger of some of people of our nation in my view is right as if any one of us say something against the priest of any other religion, the whole world will ruined ur life and make things difficult for you.

We muslims cannot take take stand against people who made fun of our religion and our Prophet. We cannot forget the incident of Facebook, just a days banned and than again we started using that if u really want to see the real face of non Muslims, just create a page against them you are going to be banned on that site forever.

Other than that I read someone said about Qabail people, dude you just know what our media told u, and its our bad luck that we have the media which is working under foreign aid and its totally against Muslims.

Drone attacks is the first step of Americans to conquer us, if we remain silent against those activities sooner or later we are going to be stand in line with Iraq and Afghanistan (Khuda na khuwasta).