View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default i am liberal but within the limits of Almighty Allah

:@ saleeqa,sandhurt,biofoqeen,saad

oh pls i m not justifying Mr Qadri act here,i pray that he may be hanged soon.
what i m telling that salman taseer didnt die for pakistan.and thats.
and for those guys who advice me not to interfere in someone personal life here are the verses of Holy Quran about Amr bil Maroof & Nahi Anil Munkar.

"...The believing men and the believing women are helpers of each other: they bid the good, forbid the evil, establish the prayer, pay the alms, and they obey Allah and His Messenger--these are the people on whom Allah will be merciful. Indeed Allah is Powerful and Wise." (9:71)

“And there should be a group amongst you who invite towards good, order for acknowledged virtues, forbid from sin and these it is that are the successful ones” (Ale Imran: 104).

"There should be among you (O believers), a group (of the learned and sincere persons) who should call (the people) towards goodness, bid (them) to the good and forbid (them) from the evil--they are the successful people." (3:104)

The hypocrites, men and women, are from one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief and polytheism of all kinds and all that Islām has forbidden), and forbid (people) from Al-Ma'rūf (i.e. Islāmic Monotheism and all that Islām orders one to do), and they close their hands [from giving (spending in Allāh's Cause) alms, etc.]. They have forgotten Allāh, so He has forgotten them. Verily, the hypocrites are the Fāsiqūn (rebellious, disobedient to Allāh). (9:67)

so yes i have a problem with salman taseer family and there living style.if we are so liberal than why we put sanctions on prostitution,alchohal,gambling.all of those are personal acts.so SANDHURT shouldnt v allow them?? should i salute SALMAN TASEER sitting on a beach with his daughters in swim suit? should i call him SHAHEED and died for pakistan?
i will write,forbid,stop, all those are crossing the limits of ALLAH but peaceful way,death is not a solution.we have to preach the real message of islam to those who are in state of negativity.
prestigious (Thursday, January 13, 2011)