View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 16, 2011

candidatespsc is on a distinguished road

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my ALLAH !

whats happening ? whats truth ? plz senior members, influential candidates plz come forward and get toghether . plz make a front so v meet each other to fight for our rights. v r the voters of PPP , how can v allow them to play with our future so brutally.

plz get the confirmed news, whether someone went to court for missed papers or it is the drama of SPSC, if someone went how the interview took place and how they hade been giving us the dates of the announcements of result ? whether the paper of civil law has already been retaken or not ?

is paper being taken on 22 jan as one of our member tells ?
what r v doing to stop us ?

ydont senior members make a delegation and go to KTN , Sindh TV , Mehran TV Office and make them knw the fact with request to air the issue. some one will have to come forward.

how to ensure that e.mails and letters r being sent to CJ. plz make a front in all major cities, i.e khi , hyd , sukkur, larkana etc plz come forward, time of posting replies gone, its time to come in field. i m from Hyderabad, i m ready to participate any meeting held in hyderabad for hyd candidates. plz candidates from khi come forward , same request to all cities. plz come in field. for any hyd meeting , i may be contacted at *****@yahoo.com

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, April 06, 2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Share contact info through your profile only