View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
???? What do you actually mean by this phrase dear, who is collapsing? I dont think you meant to say Pakistani forces will ruin India before their own collapse (or do you feel our forces are really collapsing ).. So define who is collapsing and who will be ruined??? And who this "You" is pointing out to, the reader of your post (who would most probably be your fellow countryman) or Indians... Explain that as well...

Josh main hosh nahin ganwana chahiye , this is the first rule of war.
Allah maaf karey...koi collapse nai ho raha..I'm saying that these Indians want to see us as a collapsed nation..they say we are on the road to become a failed state...and let me tell them that is is possible only after the elimination of our army..our army will do any thing to save our country.

but let them live & party in the fool's paradise..

haan pata hai sarrey hi pakistani hain idhar..bus mujhe buhat ghusa aya unn comments ko parh kar...by God agar koi indian samney aa kar kahey to jaan nikaal loon gi idiot ki..

josh nai hai i'm super coooool...I'M not in a state of war bro.

and one thing I want to tell our Zorro president that bachoo..no one is going to save you..the end to tragic hi hoga iss story ka....Hyderabad jail ya Adiala jail....you will see this.

when BB was P.M Zardari used to live in Chicago with his guards that too Black African ones..he used to keep them as his guards..may be English bhi unn logon ney sikhai thi iss ko...

and one more thing this Times of India is evil monger paper.Their news are ridiculous..If you doubt me then plz open their home page.and see the standard of their news.this news seems to be a part of their hate campaign.

apney dushman ko pechantey hain ye log..good for us..

I think I talk too much..