View Single Post
Old Friday, January 21, 2011
43rd CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 141

sumia is on a distinguished road

....age limit for css should be from 20-25...i think..n if govt. mistakenly heeds to plight of our civil service (for raising their pay)then they should also reform their selection process....they should complete selection in 6 months instead of 2 years....that would be really cool...
moreover ...i m really passionate for civil service...n i would live an honest life(if god helps me through the exam n i finally join it)......kyunkey character be koi cheez hota he...system ke roney rona isnt an answer to every question..because one thing is quite certain....that govt. isn't going to take any such revolutionary steps for the welfare of our dear dear civil service...they all have to live in the present circumstances ...whatever they are...n killing ones conscience should not be the solution to this problem..unfortunately this is what most of csp's are doing...thats sad....
Islaw Khan (Monday, January 24, 2011), Khurshid.A.Mahsud (Saturday, January 22, 2011)