View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
These might be the secondary reasons but there is something with the genes prior to birth which determines whether a child would grow up to become a right-handed or left-handed person.

The link you provided says that 15% of world population is left-handed. Please confirm.

This seems to be an agreeable answer of the above question.

I think it would be an altruistic statement to assert this. If it was so, many people in the field of physiology would have attempted to find a deliberate way to become left-handed. Still, it's quite predominant to say that left-handed people possess higher problem solving skills. Though, exceptions are everywhere.

I think left-handed people use their right hand just like right-handed people in everything except writing. All the objects mentioned above can still work in the same if operated by a left-handed person. There isn't prejudicial element in it.

Ohh dear Gul, let me give you a happy news! FPSC does offer chairs with arms on their left side for CSS candidates at their headquarters. If you are lucky enough to get your exam center at FPSC Headquarters (F-5 Agha Khan Road, Near Marriott), you will save yourself of some discomfort.
You have terribly dissected my posts bro.any ways I am not here for debate.If you are insisting on genes then maybe you are right but that too will not be hundred percent confirmed.

Yeah i know i have said 4 percent and in link it was 15 percent.but this too is not confirmed.some say 10 percent some say 11 percent.dont know exact figure myself.
if you know then tell me too.

You are much informed then me in fact.good for you.best of luck.

I have not said that we are victims of society's high handedness.its just things don't fit us properly.I have just said this.

Well my center will be Lahore.let's see what's there for me.but ab aadat ho gai hai in damned chairs ko use karney ki..so no problem.