View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 25, 2011
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

@ Sociologist PU
It is but a mere conjecture that you could survive with a car and a house.

1) But to tell you the truth, the petrol for officers has been reduced from 15 liters to 9 liters a day in which you have to manage official activities too.

2) Most of the young officers manage to stay on their own.

3) No reduction in train fares, utility, medical and other items.

But thats not what I am trying to prove. If a quality of life of a certain department is compromised, does that mean k you deprive the other institution of whatsoever prestige and facilities are available to it.

Why should any department take the brunt for the corruption that is done primarily by the politicians? How many times have you seen the convoy of an IG or a chief secretary? NONE because there isnt one. When Chief Justice can take notice of low salaries of judges, whats stopping him to take notice of other departments?

The policy of divide and rule employed among various department must be put to an end; Provincial subjects fighting federal subjects, federal subjects fighting among themselves etc.
imranazeem (Monday, February 23, 2015)