View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorable View Post
Despite such uncertain papers, has anyone noticed the relaxation given at halls specially in Bannu and Swat ?
One of my friend appearing at Bannu has affirmed me, that examination staff has helped them in solving EDS paper, and another appearing at Swat has told me that despite solving papers from notes and other helping material, few are even using bluetooth devices. What a disheartening situation it is for students like us appearing at Public Service Commission hall, who are at times not even allowed to visit toilets alone, and even if somebody murmur around, they are penalized by taking their paper away for 10 minutes or so.
These centers have their own quota seats, but still candidates at these cnters are competing on "Open Merit" as well.
This issue really needs attention.
That's ridiculous! How do you think that invigilators know about EDS MCQs?? LOL!! Man they are primary teachers or with no background in any subject to that level which is required by PCS.. BTW, don't forget Mr Hotti's Quota!! Some have already been inducted without exams!!