View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 13, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Thanks for writing.

Tropican Brother: The implications visible to me seem far more severe. In case America breaksaway at these critical moments, civil war may break out and the country could lead to the verge of collapse. Two of the three major communities in Iraq have mentally set up their minds for the disintegration. After the disintegration, the adjoining countries might try to take over the broken fragments and Iraq will nearly diminish from the map of the World. These are just the possibilities.

However if anything like that happens America will suffer a serious image-shock. I can't estimate what will be the aftermath for America.

I agree with your point regarding the Kurds. You're 100% right.

Rabia: You're quite violent. Keep your hands off me! :p

So far... no-one replied for the exit strategy. I think if America is unable to think of an exit-strategy, I am sure nothing at all to derive such a plan.

My opinion may seem absurd but I will just try to answer. I think the Americans should publicly apologize to the public of Iraq. America should promise reconstruction of the country. She should immediately leave the country leaving behind UN Peace Forces or forces from her Ally Muslim Countries (which are quite less in number by the time now).

I am ready to face the criticism.

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program