View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 30, 2011

waqas ahmad zia is on a distinguished road
Default Blasphemy law

According to the blasphemy law,All those who perpitrate blasphemy should be imprisoned with a fine or sentenced to death (Pakistan Criminal Code 295,295A,295B and 295C).Punishments can be reduced only by the President of Pakistan. Its a law enforced by islam and it can not be changed. if the foriegn contries are tempting our leaders to modify it then they must know that Pakistan is a democratic country though a fragile one but still it is, so in the prevailing circumstances its immpossible to modify it and according to my own view it shouldn't be but the only thing our state need to do is to take excrociating measures to stop people from taking punitive actions against culprits.
The last murder of Punjab governer is an utter violation of law bcz it was not Qadri's duty to assassinate him but that of the judiciary. His action have paved way for many criminal minded people to achieve their ends by accusing anyone of blasphemy and than killing him. Albiet its hard for a muslim to ristrict himself from taking action against such defidel but if we want to strengthen our institutions than we have to trust them and should not surpass them in making omnipotent dicisions.
Another point which need to be brought under the umbrella of discussion is the role of pakistan in global community, It is compelled to accept few orders of the western countries but not in all matters bcz certain matters will lead the country to choas and riots and will be then proceeded by another coup detr, which is not a sane ramification for any politically sane politician that is y what I percieve is that there won't be any modification in this law as mentioned by our PM.

This is my first contribution to this forum, so if i have gone astray than plz correct me cum guide me!