View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

well I just talked about what I have saw in my life.I have seen killings both of girls and boys in this case.its not that only girls get killed.larkion ko to aik ya do ya teen fire lagtey hain,larkon key saath jo ham kartey hain that is too harsh and very cruel.I can't tell it here.So idhar pura insaaf hota hai both logon key saath.
Any ways you know death is not the answer of every thing.I'm also a girl and human being.I'm not favoring this kind of death.But this crime deserves death.I'll stick to my point.honor is more important than death.by killing that couple you show to the world that those who will transgress the family traditions will be perished.

What pasand ki shadi..its just nonsense..you go for that man who you have seen or met just for few days or months.and leave those who have protected you from childhood...its not pasand ki shadi its selfishness on the part of girl and the boy too.

Inn logon ko end ka patta hota hai phir bhi baaz nai aatey hain...that boy who is the main culprit knows the end..ussey patta hota hai key mein ney qatal hona hai...iss chori key liye..betrayal mein larki ka saath deney key liye...sab patta hota hai uss ko..but still he does it..he also knows it that in case the programe is failed he will not have to offer just his life but ''Vani'' too.it means offering his sister or female cousin as compensation to girl's male family member.

Now dont call it cruelty or jhaalat...its not ignorance..these are some santions which we impose upon ourself to safe guard the morality of our clan.to safe guard the honor...jis mein kisi doosrey ko ye kehney ki himat na ho key ''wo dekho pathan ki larki bhag gai..bara pathan banta hai..itni himmat hai to fire kiyon nai maar deta apni izzat ka janaza nikalney wali ko...

Its instigation too which plays its part here..you have to sacrifice them to safe the other girls of the family from permanent disrespect..koi unn sey shadi nai karta..and the run away girl ye bhi bhool jaati.so she deserves death.

It hurts when you hear this..our elder people who have done every thing to save their honor,when they hear this kind of talk from other communities just rages with anger..but you people will never understand it..

My one bro has talked just too much against Pathan's..that's not fair friend.dont single out one community..it's not we who are doing this..we are pathan but not shataan ya taliban..its we who are dying.its my famiy members who are in army and are fighting these taliban,with some killed as well.its we who are suffering..so dont put us on enemy's side..

As far as america is concerned to wo ye baad yaad rakh ley key ham log jo apni behnon aur bhaiyon ko love marriage per qatl kar detey hain only to save our honor..to jo hamarey ghar mein ghusta hai zabardasti to ham uss key tukrey tukrey kar detey hain...agar pieces nai to simple fire aur dead body aik taraf...