View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 14, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Thanks a lot for promoting the discussion. Let me continue!

nhpaki: Your assertions are all agreed upon. Now we've to see whether America serves the pleasure of the NeoCons and the Zionist Media or no. Experts in America opine that America isn't going to leave the country for the next 5-6 years. Till now the war has nearly cost America some $280 Billion. If persues the same path for the next 5-6 years the amount will rise to $1 Trillion. This is a very harsh strike at the American economy when several other powers are rising to compete with America. America is surely going to lose its title of honour. Well... lets see what happens next. What do you think would be the order of the Zionist Media?

Candidate: Thanks for presenting a detailed analysis.

Since your strategy # 1 doesn't need any debate i'll concentrate my arguments over strategy # 2 and 3.

Strategy #2: This strategy may be the most favourite of the neocons and the media and Bush too. But this option seems really very costly. I have already stated the estimated economic expenditures. And as you yourself agree that America should get ready for more burials then. This will make the Bush Administration very unpopular. I don't know whats going to happen to MR. Bush if he proceeds with this idea.

Strategy # 3: This somewhat pleases the senses. But it in itself is flawed. You stated that America should announce the departure time and leave as the country gets stability.

Well, the achievement of stability seems hard. I think that even if the withdrawal date is announced.. the insurgency won't die. Their sole motive is to expel the Americans out of the country to mark them as failures in the mission. The insurgents will try their best to serve the purpose.

Candidate.. I want you reply back! I've to settle my scores with you :P

I am waiting for a response in this regard. My ideas are limited to myself... they are not being enforced on anyone. Criticism is allowed!

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program