View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 14, 2005

candidate is on a distinguished road

Adil you said that you had to settle your scores with me, you r most welcome, but how it could be possible in your writing you did not raise any new points rather there is iteration of aforementioned points. Let’s have a view:
Adil says:
” Strategy #2: This strategy may be the most favourite of the neocons and the media and Bush too. But this option seems really very costly. I have already stated the estimated economic expenditures. “
I wonder what you have said I think I have already mentioned as in merits of strategy 1 in just one single sentence i.e. Support to her economy; (so what’s new to reply?) and I too at the end of my post mentioned that this strategy is endorsed by neocons!

Adil says:
”And as you yourself agree that America should get ready for more burials “
Yes I am agree and I raised this issue but you did not give any food for thought on this point rather you just reiterated it so what must I respond?

Adil says: “This will make the Bush Administration very unpopular.”
Again I wonder that yes that is right as I said poll has shown unpopularity of Bush admin. ..but you just paste this sentence again so what should I say?

Adil says: I don't know whats going to happen to MR. Bush if he proceeds with this idea.”
Indeed none of us knows save almighty Allah! We are just supplying our poor strategies here!

Adil says: ” Strategy # 3: This somewhat pleases the senses. But it in itself is flawed. You stated that America should announce the departure time and leave as the country gets stability. Well, the achievement of stability seems hard. I think that even if the withdrawal date is announced. The insurgency won't die. Their sole motive is to expel the Americans out of the country to mark them as failures in the mission. The insurgents will try their best to serve the purpose.

Only point that worth to be responded; well I think you have missed something Bush himself in all his speeches whether to address common messes or to his soldiers has ruled out any chance of drawing any schedule for exit. The demand from a clear exits schedule has not raised by American but people of Iraq which indeed comprising insurgent portion too. People of Iraq demand clear exit roadmap because they deem it only fit and feasible weapon to quell the insurgency as once the insurgents know when USA has to exit they will wait to a time till USA exit (as in Vietnam); at international platform to discuss different strategies to quash the insurgency two options were presented one other than a clear road map for exit (which Iraqi people demands too) was the direct negotiation to insurgents (proposed by Khaleej-Times ) but this option has been turned down because as it is said that there is no such charismatic leader as Ho Chi Minh of Vietnam i.e. lack of leadership, secondly (yet again) it will denude the weakness of American power!
An exit strategy by any definition is a way to “to expel the Americans out of country” whether American out of country through exit strategy or without any such strategy it clearly mark the failure of American dream as evident and illustrated by fake control of America on Iraq!

I would be happy and deal it as an exclusive entitlement if I would be urged to discuss my absurd perspectives in some more depth!