Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old Friday, February 04, 2011

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussaa View Post
yap. mussaa is here
Thanks Mussa Dear Thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by khuhro View Post
friends are alwayes there, but what kind of suggestion you want from the members of this esteemed forum...........
main hoon na........oopss, no no....... hum hain na
really this forum is very helpful khuhro....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr adnan rana View Post
m here too...wt do u wanna ask..?
So, many questions...
especially about optional subjects..:-)
my old combination:
British History
Geography
Accounts and Auditing
kindly suggest me any other subject because i want to change BH....:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnoor View Post
Tipu I am also in Sharjah, Indeed borther its really difficult to manage study with this job and specially when its split shift working hours....

Anyways, I am also preparing for 2012 exam, and I think that we can co-ordinate with each other as well which may help us in making effective schedule.

My email is in my profile, you can write me your contacts if you feel comfortable.
my dear most welcome dear most welcome....Insha Allah we'll make an effective schedule together.
Me residing near Shajrah Cricket Stadium :-) and for remaining detail check your mailbox dear....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
Don't worry dear...Don't be disappointed.
Let me give my exams ...I will help u . Just wait for 1 month .
Just remember 1 thing "Never give up".

Now cheer up
Wish you very very very good luck.
and Insha Allah i'll get some guidance after your exam....:-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binyamin View Post
Tension not !! devise a plan which suits your timing alongwith job. There is plenty of time, slowly and steadily you will cover syllabus if you work sincerely on your plan.
Thanks thanks thanks a lot Binyamin for encouraging me...:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by young hopeful View Post
i also intend to appear in css 2012 i ve got kids and a husband who is more demanding than the kids...my last unprepared attempt has given me a lot of hope and a reason to be optimistic, i find inspiration and derive encouragement by seeing people like you who aim to develop them selves and are striving to improve their social status. my friend, dont loose hope.where there is a will, there definately is a way...
thanks a lot Young Hopeful....

and i am not giving up....but but but "Study with Nokri" is really a difficult task...but my aim in life is to be a CSP...just pray pray and pray for me and me'll pray for all of you...

@All.

Kindly if someone help me and give me some links to prepare some compulsory subjects online.....

and again thanks to all of you who replied me and give me courage....thanks a lot again.....