View Single Post
Old Monday, February 07, 2011

mtariqafridi@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Question Opinion about Goldmine International co

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Respect members today i wanna know yours opinion about a company named as Goldmine International.One of my friends have invested in this company.He has told me alot about this company and the plans of work etc,but still i am confused regarding the true picture of this compay and investment in it.The product and nature of work is very much strange to me.I go through different websites regarding this company in which different people have expressed their views in favor and against of this company.Some called it as business opportunity and others called it as fraud.Anyhow i decided to let discuss this issue on this forum.I hope ppl aware of this company will share their experiences under this thread,so that the pros and cons can be highlighted. Personally till this time i am not satisfied from this company(since i havt not yet joined) existence,product and nature of work.

I hope all members as well as seniors and professional member of this forum will enlighten us from their experiences and knowledge.
The following link can be used to access their website:

https://www.goldmineint.com/company/aboutus.asp