View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

A guy came to convince us and we convinced him that it is HARAAM not Marketing. I am of this opinion. N I am so firm in this concern that I didn't share it with forum member. I hope, now your confusion is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz2303 View Post
ok as i too is not the member of GMI, but all the info which i have is through my uncle who has been using this for around 3 years now....

For the People who think its Fraud:
first of all i wanted to know about the definition of Fraud from all of you...
as far as i know, GMI asked u to open an account in their company with the suitable plan of your consent, lets say u choose $60, now once u invested u do not need to pay any other fee or donation or investment in any respect.
And if u r afraid of Fraud or something than u can buy a Watch with the payment of $60, than how can u called it Fraud, and once u introduce 2 people through ur reference than u will fully covered the amount u pay to open up your account...and its not fully web based everything works with reference otherwise its useless for you.....in the whole process i havent found any Fraud thing....

Who may called it Fraud:
Now the question arises that who called it Fraud...Firstly, the people who dont know the whole process, Sencondly, who heard that it is fraud. Third,people who left their jobs and withdraw their business being greedy of initial fast earning of this Project....

This is not Scam or Fraud,as the applicant have recovered his fee which he submitted to become the member than how this thing can be fraud, they have provided their campuses where they educate people about the process and islamic point of view about this type of transaction and they strictly make it clear to people that for this u must not leave ur jobs or studies considering this the only way to earn income
Dear if you believe it'z not fraud then keep it in notice that it is against the ethical code of conduct of Islamic Business.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, February 08, 2011 at 09:02 PM.