View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

With no offences to all I would like to say that the age limit for CSS is just perfect at 28, because an average student completes his education upto the age of 23 to 24 (if he is to do masters which is not necessary to appear in CSS). He has enough time to avail all of his chances. In this way he also gets a better chance and longer period say 30 years at least to repay his country which has invested in him by providing trainings etc while this is not possible if one joins at the age of 35. Nor a person at the age of 35 is as enthusiastic as a person will be who is a decade younger than him. Another thing is that switching your career at the age of 35 is definitely not a wise decision, 28 is enough to decide what a person wants to do in life. If only 7000 appear in CSS that is the personal choice of graduates of the country you cannot blame government for it, if more than 30,000 graduates can apply for AD ISI then why they can't in case of CSS. This is the most prestigious and most competitive exam of Pakistan and it will remain as. Ask those who have burned the midnight oil for the preparation that whether it is a piece of cake or not. Your views about this are just too far from the reality dear Witchdoctor. Although I myself am a government servant but I am against the age relaxation given to the government servants, whats special in them? The age relaxation given to the people of certain backward areas is right but govt servants should not enjoy it, they do not deserve it. Moreover, though we punjabis are most worstly hit by the qouta system prevailing but I still think that this is the right thing to do in order to protect the rights of other small provinces and Civil Services should represent people from all parts of the country.

Regards,