View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 09, 2011

pcss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post
Dear I am your batch mate and selected as Section Officer through CCE-2008 so kindly don't count me as failure. Please don't get over excited as I was not addressing you rather I was trying to convey my honest advise to the CSS allocatees. If you have any querry regarding the standard of working conditions, environment and policies of CSS and those of in PCS please contact any of your seniors. If no than go ask follwoing people about the kahani of PCS and blunder they have made in prioritizing PCS over CSS.

1. Attaullah Shah (PAAS but opted DDO R through PCS-2003)
2. Saifullah Abro (PAAS but opted DDO R through PCS-2003)

3. Kamran Ahmed Qureshi (Selected as DDO R but opted PAAS) Extremely happy over his decision of opting CSS

Nobody of CCE 2003 batch has got promotion after the lapse of almost 8 Years while on the other hand Kamran Qureshi PAAS has been promoted to Grade 18 two years back serving in a literate environment not in somewhere in the down trodden araes of Golarchi or Sinjhoro dealing with decoits and criminal policemen

Regards
Ataullah Shah and Saifullah Abro are my fast friends. They had always maintained that their decision to join Ex PCS was right. When I asked them why, they said that they do not only have the chance to become a "DCO" and "Secretary" but also, both of them have utilised their Ex PCS to get the appointment in Sindh government project, such as PPHI. They also believe that had they been in PAAS, they would not have got this chance to earn around Rs 90,000 per month which Saifullah is earning now and Ataullah used to earn in the recent past.

Please do not misquote these two people because doing this, you are not only violating the terms and conditions of this forum but also you are violating their privacies.

Babakhan, you should also be aware of the fact that Saifullah is an Engineer. He can also lead his profession if he is not satisfied with Ex PCS. The fact is, it is the platform of Ex PCS which has enabled these two DDOs to get the appointment in these highly earned projects. Ask them again, and you will come to know that they are in love with Ex PCS.

I don't personally know Mr Kamran therefore, I again suggest you the same : Invite Kamran here, tell him to say the same with his initials, only then it can be believed.

I know that you have been allocated to S.O, but when I said that you are a failure, I meant to say that you failed to achieve your first choice, Ex PCS. Therefore, given this backdrop, you stay a failure to achieve your first choice which is why you are now abusing it.

Admit it, grapes continue to be sour for you.

Kind regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to pcss For This Useful Post:
Nasar Abbasi (Thursday, February 10, 2011)