View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

I usually (not on daily basis) suffer acute pain sometimes on left side and sometimes on right. When it appears, it doesnt let me do anything - just go to the bed I dont know if its Migrane. My mother is patient of Migrane for about 20 years. She was using Tablet "Cafforgot" and after its shortage she is using Migril. I want to share one experience I had 2 days back. There is shortage Migril in the market, and they are selling it "in black". The original price is Rs.20/-. I once bought it for Rs.80/-.
Two days back, I went to a medical store and asked for Migril. Ek Molana sahib jin ki dari ain sunnat k mutabik thi. Sar per topi aur shalwar takhno se oonchi thi. He said that there was shortage of Migril and they did not have at the moment. There was another boy at the shop who was known to me. I requested him that my mother is the patient of Migril so plz arrange. He thought for a second and whispered in Molana's ear. Molana Sahib then appeared with 1 pack of Migril. It really hurt me.
xaara~hussain (Wednesday, February 09, 2011)