View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Today in Pharmacology class one of my student said: Sir Quran main her cheez ka ilam maujood hay.

I said: "very fine, then pick up from there a medication for treatment of AIDS and an effective antitumor drug"

My fellows problem does not lie in Quran. Problem lies in our mind set. Quran nay kabhi aisa dawa nahi kya. Yeah dawa hay hamaray Mullah ka.

Jo 5 namazain hum janat main janay kay liye parhtay hain, Molvi Sb un 5 namazo say 3 waqat ki roti kamatay hain. It is very important for them to market their product and broaden their sale and service spectrum. So we find Mullah practicing religious worships, practicing Hikmat in the name of Tibb e Nabwi, writing Taweez, doing dam darood, taking out Jin from inside human body, arranging Uras to gather Mureedain and many more other things.

And in doing all this they have to tell you kay har ilam Quran say nikla hay. Since they are master of this holy book so they are master of every trade. This is sales and marketing and we wrongly think that it is religion. We must think why these people are making us fool.

Kissi Darwin theory pay aitraaz karnay walay Mullah say koi yeah tou poochay janab Darwin theory hay kya. Origin of man is not even a part of this 4 point theory. It is just one of several thousand applications of this theory. Abhi Haroon Yahya kay article main you found a pictorial comparison of different vertebral embryos and he said that this was removed from syllabus in 1950s. Now an almost same diagram you may find in our Biology Text Book XII. Yaar we seriously must think over this why these people are making us fool.