View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 10, 2011

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

I don’t know why I am getting this burst of anger from you guys? I have just placed CSS above PCS and you guys started spilling over me. I quoted examples of people who were misguided by people like you to join PCS and spoil their career. PCSS dear I think you seem to have have very little judgemental capacity to think about the career span of a CSP. Don’t idealize a cheap little amount grabbed by a DDO while dealing with a poor person or a little use of power to have your name renowned in the vicinity. See the height of prestige attached with CSS ONLY very few professions in Pakistan are deemed equivalent to CSS i.e State Bank etc. and remaining all are khana puri. Being a Section Officer I can also idealize the post Deputy or Additional Secretary or even higher than that but I preferred being an Assistant Professor in Federal Govt. College in Karachi. According to my meager knowledge Section Officer, in reality, has a better path and working environment that those in the capacity of a DDO.